A week of activities in the nature
Repovesi National Park is full of possibilities
Finland is well known for its beautiful National Parks and their diverse nature. We’ll take you on an multi-activity adventure through the green forests and wild lakes of Repovesi National Park and give you a taste of Finnish history at the old mills and rapids of Verla, a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
The week includes:
- Accommodation in Verla, 2 person cottages located by the lake
- Private sauna in the use of the group
- All meals during the week (breakfast, lunch, dinner)
- Hiking in the Repovesi National Park (4-6 hours)
- Overnight Kayak tour (1 1/2 days)
- Night in a tree experience
- Traditional Finnish sauna tent Experience
- Mountain biking tour (4-6 hours)
- Stand up paddling tour (3-4 hours)
- Airport and activity transfers
- Professional English-speaking host all week
- Professional english-speaking guide on all activities
Your host will meet you at the Helsinki Airport. You will be transferred to your cottages in Verla, about a 2 hour drive from the airport. Dinner is served right after you have settled in.
After breakfast you’ll have a chance to explore the Repovesi National Park. Hike with your trusted guide, stop for a outdoor lunch and admire the spectacular view from the top of olhava hill. Dinner is served in the evening.
After breakfast hit the shore and start packing your kayak for the overnight kayak tour. Paddle through the beautiful lakeside and stop for a picnic lunch on the way. Try a traditional Finnish tent sauna, have a swim and spend the night in a tentsile, a amazing treehouse style tent. Camp dinner in the evening.
After a unforgettable night in a tree and breakfast it’s time paddle back to Verla and the cottages. Have a lunch and in the afternoon you’ll have time to have a little walk around the beautiful area and the mills. Dinner in the evening.
Eat your breakfast and gear up for the mountain bike tour. Enjoy the clean air and beautiful scenery as you bike from Repovesi National Park to Verla. Have a picnic lunch on the way and end the day’s adventure with a sauna and swim back at the cottages.
After breakfast i’s time to start the final activity of your adventurous week. Stand up paddling is a great way to move on water. Paddle to an old airplane wreck close to Verla and admire this historical sight through the clear water. After paddling have a lunch and then it’s time to start the journey back home and head to the airport.