Experience the best of the Nordic Capital
Combine the sea and the forest for a perfect week
Explore the nature of Helsinki with us
Helsinki is surrounded by beautiful nature for you to explore! Located by the sea this nordic capital offers wide range of activities on land and water and is the perfect destination for the adventurous mind.
The week includes:
- Accommodation in a hotel by the sea
- All meals during the week (breakfast, lunch, dinner)
- Guided Kayak tour in Eastern Helsinki archipelago (3-4 hours)
- Guided Bushcraft adventure in Sipoonkorpi National Park (4 hours)
- Guided Porvoo bike tour and a archipelago cruise (8 hours)
- Guided Canoe and a hiking tour in the Nuuksio National Park (4 hours)
- Free time to visit the exhibition at The Finnish Nature Centre, Haltia Nuuksio
- Guided Vallisaari and the Suomenlinna Sea Fortress Tour
- Dinner and a Sauna experience in the Suomenlinna Bastion Bistro
- Professional English-speaking activity guide on all days
- Airport and activity transfers
Your host will meet you at the Helsinki Airport. You will be transferred to your hotel in Helsinki.
After breakfast meet your Bushcraft guide and head to Sipoonkorpi National Park. Learn new outdoor skills in the guidance of a wilderness expert and finish a craft to take home
Start your guided bike tour from Katajanokka and cycle along the coastal route all the way to Porvoo. Have a guided walk in this picturesque town and hop on a old cruise boat to enjoy a great scenery all the way back to Helsinki.
It’s time to explore the beautiful Nuuksio National Park! Canoe the wild lakes of Nuuksio and admire the scenery of pine trees and rocky shores. Have a hike through the trails and enjoy a break by the fire.
We’ll visit Vallisaari, the old military island. The flora of the island is unique and the views towards Helsinki spectacular. After a guided walking tour we’ll head to Suomenlinna Sea Fortress, a Unesco World Heritage Site and one of the most popular tourist attractions in Helsinki. We’ll end the island experience with a dinner and a traditional Finnish Sauna.
After a good breakfast you’ll find the Vuosaari Paddling center just a short walk away from your hotel. Meet your guide at the center and all is set for a amazing day in the Finnish archipelago. After kayaking it’s time to say goodbye and head towards the airport.